Director, Supply & Production Operations
The KebNi group comprises the companies KebNi AB (publ) in Stockholm, Satmission AB in Kalix, and KebNi Inertial Sensing AB in Karlskoga. KebNi is now entering a new stage in its strategic growth and is looking for a Director Supply & Production Operations with a strategic, as well as an operational, mindset. The role includes managing and operating the overall supply chain and production operations, including managing stock levels, and logistics and distribution of finished goods. In addition, the role includes evaluating business opportunities data to forecast material needs and production planning. You will develop strategic and operational plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. You will also be in charge of developing and managing the supply and production budget, policies, and procedures to support the function’s infrastructure.
You will be based in Kista, be a member of the management team, and report to the CEO. The Director Supply & Production Operations will work closely with all colleagues in our offices in Kista, Kalix and Karlskoga.
Tasks and key responsibility of the position:
– Set and execute the strategy for Demand Planning, Purchasing, and Inventory Control to support KebNi’s growth strategies.
– Strategic and operational procurement by ensuring a streamlined and efficient supply chain.
– Manage and operate procedures and regulations on sourcing and stock for the group. (i.e. sourcing concepts).
– Manage, update and operate purchasing, production subcontractors and all such master data.
– Identify and correct supply chain related projects and ad hoc analyzes within replenishment, warehousing and logistics.
– Coordinate and manage supply activities with material process for phase in/phase out.
– Purchase negotiation of costs and terms with suppliers and freight forwarders.
– Manage, control and operate stock levels and stock values for the group.
– Analyzing and control inventories to determine how to increase inventory turnover and reduce waste.
– Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain activities with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, and quality assurance.
– Identify and execute the need of agreement changes in delivery terms and participate in replenishment/supply related negotiations with suppliers.
– Sales order management from receipt of order to delivery.
– Define and ensure customer order delivery against key performance indicators such as product cost, on-time delivery, and quality.
– Operate inbound and outbound shipping logistics.
– Key user of the supply and production module in our business system (Business Central).
– Ensure updated and qualitative data in Business Central.
– Manage and execute the delivery plan for sales orders on a group level.
– Ensure competence within the group by providing training and development when needed.
– Travel will be required.
Experience, knowledge, and personal attributes
– Academic degree or comparable working experience
– Experience from comparable positions, minimum 3-5 years.
– Hands-on and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
– Team player
– Fluent in English – spoken and written.
– Additional languages are a merit.
– Excellent knowledge of ERP systems.
– Skills in MS Office Package
– Negotiation skills.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
– Must be an individual with high energy, positive attitude, and proven track record of getting results.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact our CEO, Torbjörn Saxmo, firstname.lastname@example.org or our CFO, Viveka Hiort af Ornäs, email@example.com. Due to vacation period answers might take longer than usual.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 15th, 2021.
The recruitment process and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to receiving your application soon as possible.